Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Peanut Butter and Pomegranate English Muffin: YUM-E!

I have such a sweet tooth, especially at night... I get it from my grandfather (R.I.P. Papa). I swear, if it weren't for my sweet tooth, I would be underweight. Anyone else have a sweet tooth like me? I know I am not alone...

Tonight I was craving peanut butter AND something sweet... double whammy (anyone remember that game show, Press Your Luck? - random thought of the day!).

I made a deal with myself... give in to the sweet tooth, but give in wisely! This is what I came up with... and OMGoodness... Soooo YUM-E!


Lightly toast 1/2 Multigrain English Muffin (50 calories)



Spread on 2 teaspoons of your favorite peanut butter (about 65 calories)


Top with a sprinkle of fresh pomegranate seeds (maybe 15 calories?)



The results, in a YUM-E 130 calories...


Peanut Butter & Pomegranate English Muffin: YUM-E!


#HealthyYumE

No comments:

Post a Comment