Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Join me on my journey of Healthy, YUM-E eating!

When most people think of healthy food, they think bland, boiled chicken, plain steamed broccoli, little to no carbs, and little to no flavor. Welp - I am hear to tell you, show you and prove to you that healthy food tastes YUM-E! How does stuffed poblano peppers, cilantro-lime chicken breasts, huge salads, and ground turkey bolognese over rice pilaf sound? YUM-E, right?! Stay Tuned...

I am so excited to start this blog... I have blogged in the past, but this is something special to me.

Food and I have not always had the best relationship. In fact, we had the worst relationship imaginable. But, that was last lifetime. I have started over. And I  am incredibly excited to say, we have the greatest relationship these days!

I love food. I have always loved food, but these days I reallllly love healthy food! I love reading about it, cooking it, eating it, telling people about it... I'm here to share that with you.


If you're gonna eat, eat Healthy: YUM-E!

#HealthyYumE

No comments:

Post a Comment