Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Whole30 - Day 5 (5/2/15)

Mood: Calm, and aware
Difficulty level: easy
Energy: Very low
Stomach: OK today, no tummy ache!
Overall: It was an easy day for Whole30


I started the morning with 1/2 an RxBar, and a walk with my uber supportive love


I came home and made 2 scrambled eggs over leftover smokey cilantro lime meatballs from the fight night party the night before (recipe for meatballs coming soon!!)


Then, it was off to a family day at the beach! We normally pack sandwiches, chips, soda and beer… welp, that was certainly out for me.

Lunch:

I packed myself macadamia nuts for a snack and an RxBar plus some refreshingly bubbly Perrier. My energy was so dragging today… I drank my Perrier, then laid under the umbrella in the shade and took a nap!


Dinner:
My hunny made steaks on the grill, and I added rutabaga, garlic broccoli and roasted baby creamer potatoes. 

Rutabaga is SO easy! Peel it, chop it, steam it with salt, pepper, garlic powder and an herb of choice - I used fresh rosemary. Yum!

Dessert:

I really wanted something sweet after that - I had 4-5 small dates and some fresh raspberries.

Overall, a very good, though very LOW energy day.


Whole30 on...


Follow us, pretty please!
 IG: @HealthyYumE
Facebook: Healthy: Yum-E
Twitter: HealthyYumE
Google+: +Jessica Russo 
BlogLovin': Healthy: Yum-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment